Bluebell Admin Services Ltd collects, manages and stores information about users of the website www.bluebelladmin.co.uk that it works with in providing admin services. This means that we process user’s business and sometimes personal data or information and it is their right to know how we use this information, and where it is stored.
ALL WORK UNDERTAKEN BY BLUEBELL ADMIN SERVICES LTD IS KEPT PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL AT ALL TIMES.
Bluebell Admin Services Ltd are committed to ensuring that privacy is protected and that the information held by us is secure. We comply with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and are registered with the ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office). We do of course aim to deal with any concerns if they arise ourselves.
Consent & Data Usage
- How we use their information
- For a copy of the information we hold about them
- To correct it if the information is wrong
- To erase the information we hold about them
As a business we will:
- Not allow the information to be used or seen by anyone who should not see it
- Provide a copy of personal information to the individual if requested.
Why do we collect personal information?
We collect information to carry out the work of Bluebell Admin Services Ltd allowing us to work on behalf of our clients and access their information.
As a responsible employer, Bluebell Admin Services Ltd will collect personal information from potential employees, obtaining references and all other relevant information ascertaining to their employment. Bluebell Admin Services Ltd will process personal data about its employees in connection with their individual contracts of employment and in order to comply with its legal obligations as an employer. We may use this information in the following ways;
- We will use personal information for our own internal record keeping.
- We may use personal information to improve our products and services.
- We use information about our employees to perform our duties and legal obligations as an employer.
The sort of information we keep may include:
- Contact details including name, address, email address and telephone numbers
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- For employees, we will collect the information needed for their personnel record which includes (but is not limited to) NI Number, ethnic origin, gender, disability, health details, bank details, next of kin, references
Website access and usage
Overall, cookies help us provide our customers with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages they find useful and which they do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to another person’s computer or any information about them, other than the data they choose to share with us, and will not store, save or collect personal information.
This website uses tracking software to monitor its visitors to understand how the website is being used and how it can be tailored for future reference.
Users that choose to contact us through the website and provide personal details do so at their own risk.
Social Media Policy and Usage
Our Social Media Policy ensures that our staff and business conduct themselves accordingly online. Users are advised to check on the authenticity of profiles before interacting or sharing information on social media pages. We will never ask for passwords or sensitive information on these platforms. We request that users act accordingly whilst interacting with us on social media.
Hitherwood, The Street, Rotherwick, Hampshire, RG27 9BL